This private tour takes you through the artistic heart of San José del Cabo on a walk that’ll take you to art galleries and historic sites and ends with an exquisite gastronomic experience.
The tour includes roundtrip transportation, so it begins with a pick up directly on your hotel lobby in comfortable, air conditioned vehicles.
Upon arriving in San José del Cabo you’ll be greeted by your own certified tourism host, who’ll then start the guided walk on Alvaro Obregón Street, home of the city’s most prominent art galleries. Your host will take you on a visit to the Ivan Guaderrama and Corsica art galleries while teaching you about the history of Los Cabos. Having passed the art galleries you’ll turn to Miguel Hidalgo Street, heading to San José Mission. There, your host will tell you everything about the stone mosaic and you will take part in a display of local culture.
The tour continues onwards to Plaza Mijares, where you get some free time to roam, take pictures, visit the paletería (frozen treats store) or buy some art and souvenirs from local artisans. Afterwards, visit the Garden of Illustrious People, again changing direction, this time onto Antonio Mijares Blvd, where you’ll walk by the municipal palace, seat of the local government. The last stop on the tour in a traditional restaurant where you will delight your senses with an exquisite experience that combines a three course dinner and a tequila tasting. The pick up for your return is outside the restaurant after dinner to be returned back to the lobby of your hotel.
- Bring light comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- Bring a light coat during the cooler months (Dic-Apr)
- Bring cash and/or cards for tips and purchases
- Duration: From 3 to 4 hours approx. (not including transportation)
- Depending on the area where your hotel is located, these are the approximate pick-up hours:
- Diamante: Rancho Grand Solmar, Nobu and Hard Rock Hotel - 3:15pm
- Pacific hotels- 3:45pm
- Cabo San Lucas - 4pm
- Tourist Corridor and Puerto Los Cabos - 4:30pm
- San José del Cabo - 4:45pm
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned vehicles
- Certified tourism host
- Visit to art galleries and sites of interest
- Three course dinner
- Non-alcoholic welcome beverage
- Free time for photographs and shopping
- Alcoholic beverages that are not part of the tequila tasting