Glass bottom Kayak & Snorkel at the Arch
Enjoy a wonderful day kayaking and snorkeling in the most fascinating area of the southern Baja California, just where the emerald waters of the Sea of Cortez merge with the Pacific Ocean.
This natural wonder will take your breath away as its impressive rock formations and cool temperatures are the perfect habitat for many species.
The tour begins with a briefing to learn about interesting aspects of the area, and then undertake the great adventure to Roca Pelicano (Pelicans Rock) aboard two-seat kayaks with glass bottoms, where you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of the surroundings as well as the enigmatic underwater world.
To continue your adventure, you will visit the Lands End, known as El Arco, and Playa del Amor (Lovers Beach), a small hidden paradise, ideal for observing colonies of sea lions, snorkel and enjoy the variety of colorful fish that live there.
Before returning your hotel you will visit Neptunes Finger, an astonishing rock formation, pointing to the sky. In this beautiful area, you can also snorkel and marvel at the stunning underwater fauna.
- Beach towel
- Beach sandals
- Sun block
- Sun hat
- The minimum age to participate is 6 years
- The maximum weight to participate is 240 lbs
- Pregnant women or senior citizens are not allowed to participate in this activity
- Not suitable for people with reduced movility
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Round transportation from your hotel
- Glass bottom kayak and gear
- Snorkel equipment and life jacket
- Wetsuit (if needed)
- Shaded camp
- Refreshments and snacks
- Certified bilingual guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic beverages