Visit the amazing Chichen Itza Ruins on a personalized private tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya. Discover one of the most amazing places in the world without itineraries.
During the tour, a bilingual guide to tell you everything about the archaeological site of Chichen Itza and why this is one of the most amazing prehispanic sites discovered so far. You will know about their knowledge of mathematical, astronomy and architecture before leaving you to discover Chichen Itza on your own. Move at your own pace and take pictures of the great vestiges of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This tour also includes delicious buffet lunch, a quick visit to the beautiful colonial city of Valladolid and a visit to a Cenote, you can choose from Ik Kil, Selva Maya or Xcajum where you can cool off in the water and get amazed with its beauty.
- Due to the warm and humid temperature of the region, we recommend to use light and comfortable clothes, hat and sun block lotion
- Good Walking Shoes
- Bring a swimsuit and towel
- Cash for beverages and souvenirs
- Children rate: 5-11 years old
- Private transportation for your group
- Guide tour at the archaeological site with expert bilingual guide
- Visit to a Cenote, to choose from Ik Kil, Selva Maya or Xcajum
- Quick visit to Valladolid City
- Buffet lunch
- On board cooler with beers, sodas and bottled water
- Deluxe service includes: Suburban or Viano vehicle with leather seats, Wi-Fi and extra amenities like wet towels and snacks (Max 5 passengers)
- Tips for guide and driver