A private tour to walk through the historic district of San José del Cabo and visit the TIANGUIS, an open-air bazaar full of local goods and authentic Mexican art and crafts.
Beginning the walk in the Parish of San José, you’ll stroll through this historic area in company of a certified tourism host who’ll tell you more about the history of this area and the Mexican art that you’ll find at the tianguis.
At the tianguis you will have time to do some exploring on your own, admire the skills and talent of Mexican artisans and buy all the art you want. The tour ends with a delicious experience with a Mexican food tasting at Mi Casa, so you can go back to your hotel with a lot of good memories and all the art your heart desires.
- Bring light comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- Bring a light coat during the cooler months (Dic-Apr)
- Bring cash and/or cards for tips and purchases
- Duration: 4.5 hours approx. (not including transportation)
- This tour is available on Monday and Saturday
- Depending on the area where your hotel is located, these are the approximate pick-up hours:
- Diamante: Rancho Grand Solmar, Nobu and Hard Rock Hotel - 3:15pm
- Pacific hotels- 3:45pm
- Cabo San Lucas - 4pm
- Tourist Corridor and Puerto Los Cabos - 4:30pm
- San José del Cabo - 4:45pm
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned vehicles
- Certified tourism host
- Visit to the tianguis art market for Mexican art
- Mexican food tasting at Mi Casa
- Non-alcoholic welcome beverage
- Free time for photographs and shopping
- Alcoholic beverages