Snorkel and Sailing Tour
Sail towards adventure on board of the Liberty, a sailboat with a 9 guest capacity, in a fascinating trip around the Bay of Cabo San Lucas. Discover the bay’s astonishing landscapes and visit the Arch at Land’s End, Los Cabos most iconic landmark, and jump into the calm waters around Pelican Rock.
After a brief safety lesson and getting your life jacket on you will have 45 minutes to snorkel around Pelican Rock, coming face to face with the thousands of colorful fishes and the rest of the fascinating fauna that inhabits the tropical waters of this Natural Protected Area. On the way back you will have to rehydrate with a cold drink and snack on freshly prepared appetizers.
This tour might include vigorous swimming. Please abstain from overexerting yourself in this adventure if you suffer from respiratory illness, heart problems, back problems, angina, you are pregnant or have had surgery in the last 90 days.
- Bring a change of clothes, sunglasses and a hat
- Bring only biodegradable sunscreen - for the safety of marine animals chemical sunscreens and other skin lotions are not allowed in this tour.
- Bring a waterproof jacket for warmth during the cooler months (Dic-Apr)
- Bring cash and/or cards for tips and purchases
- Itinerary subject to weather conditions
- Passengers will be subject to safety rules onboard the vessel, our the crew retains the right to interrupt the experience if the disregard for the rules becomes a safety concern.
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned vehicles
- Safety certified driver
- Bilingual, professionally Certified guides
- Snorkel gear and lifejacket
- Neoprene wetsuit at no additional cost (recommended Nov to Apr)
- 45 minutes of snorkeling
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Open bar with beer, tequila, rum, vodka, whiskey and cocktails
- Appetizers: tortilla chips, Mexican salsa, guacamole, turkey baguette, fruit and desserts
- Entry fee to Protected Natural Area - $50 Mexican Pesos, paid cash upon arriving to the dock
- Alcoholic beverages