Tulum and Xel-Ha
A day that combines the best the south of the Riviera Maya has to offer in an all day experience that includes history and culture, nature, adventure, good food, and relaxation.
With private roundtrip transportation on comfortable luxury vehicles and a certified bilingual guide when needed, this tour will take you to experience two of the Riviera Maya’s main attractions.
Beginning with a visit to Tulum archaeological site, on the most spectacular settlements of the Mayan world. Set apart from other sites by its incomparable location atop a cliff overlooking the Caribbean sea, this walled city offers an unsurpassable view of the Caribbean. During this part of the tour you’ll be accompanied by a knowledgeable, certified guide who can tell you all you’d want to learn about this iconic city and the culture that once inhabited it. You can also enjoy some time to wander alone and take pictures if you chose to do so.
Once done in Tulum we’ll head to Xel-Há, an all-inclusive eco-park built on a natural cove. Here you’ll find a wide array of activities centered on adventure and the area’s natural beauty. Swim through mangrove forests, snorkel over corals and through schools of tropical fishes, climb the Cliff of Courage, cross the floating bridge, trek through the jungle trails or slide down the Riviera Maya’s tallest waterslide; all of this and more awaits you at Xel-Há. You can also always lay down on a hammock by the sea to enjoy unlimited drinks included with your ticket. On top of that, enjoye delicious meals at any of the site’s 4 restaurants serving traditional Mexican dishes and other delicacies.
Departure - you decide. This tour’s schedule is flexible and up to you, yet we recommend you start early as the drive to Tulum from Cancún can take up to two hours and you’d rather not arrive too late to Xel-Há to make the most of your visit.
Return - at your discretion, departing Xel-Há at 6 pm at the latest (park’s closing time)
- Wear comfortable light clothing, and comfortable walking shoes that are resistant to water, a hat and sunglasses
- Bring a bathing suit and an extra set of clothes
- Bring reef-friendly or biodegradable sunscreen ( other sunscreens are not allowed to be used inside Xel-Há for the safety of its aquatic environment)
- Bring cash for tips and/or a card for extra activities and souvenirs
- Children rate from 5 to 11 years old
- Roundtrip private transportation
- Cooler with bottled water, sodas and beer in the vehicle
- Admission to Tulum
- Bilingual certified guide in Tulum for a private tour
- All-inclusive admission to Xel-Ha
- Snorkel gear rental in Xel-Ha
- Extra activities in Xel-Ha