Chichen Itza and Cenote Ik-Kil
Monumental Mayan vestiges of what once were one of the most important cities of the Mayan culture: Chichen Itza continues causing amazement as it was declared a World Wonder
Talking stones, which told us about a journey through one of the most emblematic and important Mayan Ruins of the Mayan civilization. Vestiges that continues causing amazement to researchers and scientists.
Chichen Itza is full of magic and mysticism, its astronomic, mathematical and architectural contributions make this place a world wonder that you must visit! Chichen Itza is a majestic site located in the Yucatan Peninsula at 120 km from Merida City. This ancient Mayan city safeguard between its own walls, a truly and unbelievable stunning acoustic effects, we assure you will be amazed.
With the help of a certified guide you will know the amazing buildings like the pyramid "El Castillo", the Observatory, the Temple of the Thousand Columns among many others.
Cenote Ik-Kil (sinkhole)
Ik-Kil means "Sacred well" in Mayan language. With more than 40 meters deep, fresh and crystal clear waters await you in this wonderful cenote; a unique spectacle in the Yucatan Peninsula which is part of an amazing network of rivers and underground caves.
After freshening up in the cenote, we will take you to taste a delicious buffet style meal with traditional dishes from the Yucatan region.
- Due to the warm and humid temperature of the region, we recommend to use light and comfortable clothes, hat and sun block lotion.
- Good walking shoes
- Extra cash for shopping, etc.
- Round trip private transportation
- Bilingual guide since pick you up at your hotel
- Guided tour at Chichen Itza
- Visit to the Mayan cenote Ik-Kil
- Yucatan traditional lunch with one beverage
- On board cooler with beers,sodas and bottled water
- Cash for souvenirs
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional beverages