Rio Lagartos and Las Coloradas
from US $97
Explore the authentic treasures of Yucatan. The largest natural habitat of the Pink Flamingo in North America and the unbelievable pink lakes of Las Coloradas
Ria Lagartos Biosphere Reserve
This unique tour takes you see the flamencos sanctuary who have made of this site the perfect place to nest and give birth to their young. Among white mountains of salt, the water is pink in color, as a result of the large number of brine shrimp, small crustaceans that tinge the waters and the flamingos a hue of pink.
What to bring
- Due to the warm and humid temperature of the region, we recommend to use light and comfortable clothes, hat and sun block lotion.
- Good walking shoes
- Extra cash
Whats included in this tour Items that are covered in the cost of tour price.
- Round-trip transportation
- Guided tour with a certified bilingual guide
- Hacienda Selva Maya food restaurant (buffet style)
- Ria Lagartos Biosphere
- On board cooler with beers, sodas and bottled water
Whats not included in this tour Items that are covered in the cost of tour price.
- Gratuities (optional)